Thursday, January 18, 2007

I'm Sleepy and sick of school days...

So would someone pretty PLEASE save me from this~~?

Erh.
After being much disturbed by Yanting, I am here to update.
Nono, im here to slightly entertain.

That teacher cut our 2 hours break apart. We ended up sitting at the foyer and slack for an hour or so. How wonderful. Yanting was like, so erm... You Yu? She's like giving us that "I'm so sad" look. Argh. Ask her, she also don't answer.

But she got so high on the bus, even Shan an's name became John.
I wanted to offer Shan An a sweet, but he was listening to his mp3, he couldn't hear me.
Then I tried calling his name again and Yanting gave me this very very shocked look.

"What you call him?! How come I hear JOHN?"

I dotted her. What JOHN la. Dig your ears dear!
I was laughing quite hard at her loudness lah.
Sorry! HAHA.

But do you have to be THIS loud?! *nudges Tong*

Am having my dms today. I'm just glad it wasn't as bad as last month.
I remembered rolling on the bed in pain.
*shivers*

By the way, this is Saddam's Hanging vid.

Had wanted to post it for Hui, but I forgot.
I couldn't get over the fact that someone scolded him, even when he's going to be hung soon.

I need entertainment.
School's getting heavier each day.

*winces*
Oh, did I mentioned that tampines does have a good dosage of cute guys? *shakes my girls*




For fun, here's Takki and Tsuba.
Oh, I like Takki's shirt. It's darn nice!

^^;;

No comments: