Sunday, January 07, 2007

I don't know if I'm wrong or right now. It's just... Unusual. I think maybe I'm not used to getting my way instead of giving up and following others.

Remember.. That I had a semi-major conflict with my group of friends because of the things? And... Sometimes when i was flew kite, I decided not to call them out anymore, unless they approached me.

I've always played with that thought in frustration. This is how revengeful I got when I was flown a kite. No one likes it, do they? I have to admit, I've flew a lot of other's kites and felt guilty *and sometimes not* about it. I understand that everyone would feel the same way.

"Just leave them. They don't call me, I will not call them."

I tried and... I really did it. I didn't call them out at all, for the past.. 2 months.... Until they finally asked me out.

For a while, I felt as if I won.
Then, I felt very very guilty.
I wished I never pull that stunt off.
I felt like crying when I realised how weak I am.
Oh bother.

All along, I know that I don't have that kick-ass attitude anyway.

--

I just finished reading a Chinese novel, and it's good, but short and simple. Talks about a Demon and a Human. It is certain that the Demon will fall in love with the Human, but the way the author twisted the words, it made it... emotional. I think I cried in quite a few parts, and it made my eyeliner smear.

Not exactly a pretty sight.

--

Went out with mom early afternoon, to change the size of my skirt. The original one fits, but I figured it'll be better if it's slightly looser. So mummy and I just walked around, bought a shirt for kor, then sway by G2000, before going to the supermarket.

Decided to meet darling Huii and Cally!
First time actually hanging out with the two of them...
Cally did alot of funny things la... Like calling a potato wedge which was mixed in her fries a "LJ" and laughing over it...
I asked hui: "Does she react like that when she finds a yellow noddle mixed among her bee hoon?"
Hui just say, ignore ignore. ME, Linda and SC Linda, SC and I always ignore her de.
Haha!

We just sashayed to Mando la... Hui's checkered heels don't have her size, so she ordered it. Say will come in four days. I look at hui and cally right, I think my feet are extremely enormous.

Ouchie.
And oh. They did things like discussing about the model's 'neh' too big on a mag IN THE LIBRARY.

--

School reopening, and HAI.
I see no point troubling over this.

No comments: