Saturday, January 27, 2007

Updates: To entertain Carrie.

Went out with yan and Ching for dinner last night. It started to rain right after I walked a few metres away from my block. I brought my umbrella along so it was no problem. I even sheltered a guy who didn't have an umbrella and was heading the same way as I am..

Ching was in a rush to get home after dinner as she had camp later on. Being Yan and I, the nosy parents, we decided to force ching to talk about her boyfriend.

Muahaha.

It's great seeing Ching again, it's just a pity Kailin wasn't there with us. If not the four of us would be right on. Yan and I went shopping after that. Moved on to CK to restock beauty products and this promoter lady kept sticking to us. Scary. I left Yan to handle her lol!

We headed towards TM and CS. Shopping with Yan really kills. Hahaha... I saw a top that I really like and man, it's pretty. But mum said it wasn't worth it when I showed it to her today. T^T fine.

I have no idea why we spent like 30mins in MONTIP. That's like..... Weird. But we were choosing rings and hairbands. We bought the same rings and hairbands in the end. Decided to make it our friendship rong/hairband lol. It sounds kinda dumb leh. We almost wanted to buy identical tops together and Yan suggested to make it our friendship top. Like huh....

Conclusion. Nothing beats to spend a day/night with your best friend.


I woke up to pain today. Sighs.
Accompanied mum to buy a cell.
Not brain cell or blood cell lah.
Cell phone! Wahaha.

Nothing much after that. =\
I guess that's it for today. Cuz my mind is in a blur.


The ring I bought with Yan.

Sushi sushi I love you~

Bought this today, gonna hang it on my pouch or something.

Mom's new phone!


The camera isn't that bad at all lah. I tried and this is the result of it. Quite clear. 1.3mpx.

All rights. here's all. Nothing else.
Except for a Dorky Cuteness of TAKKI~ <33
Why is he doing the "im going down the stairs" stunt anyway. XD
Kawaii!

No comments: