Friday, January 19, 2007

*Jeslene gives an I-cannot-stand-that-mrs-lee look*

She slammed my paper down when I was holding it up while I rested my elbow on the table. And obviously I was talking to carrie. And obviously THE WHOLE CLASS was talking.
When she slammed my paper down, I gave her a hue lan-Jes-is-asking-you-to-go-away look.
I fucking am not her pet student.
I know Hui and Tong was laughing about her so called "Sweetsmile overload" directed towards me. That was before she did that paper thing to me.

Oh gosh, I wish words can describe how much I want her to LEAVE ME ALONE.

Tong fell asleep at my house just now, and awoke to a backache.
Her fault, since she didn't slept in a good position. I almost thought she would fall off my bed.
Oh, I satisfied my piano-cravings at her house, while waiting for her to shower.
I admit I was rather petrified to hear that she thinks I was "not bad".

Aw man.
My eyes are aching. I just finished reading the novel [Can You Keep A Secret] by Sophie Kinsella. Recommended by Tong when we raided Bishan Library. I know I took a long time before I started reading.
I got hooked and it was tagging along with me to everywhere I go in the house.
Mom thinks I'm a genius, cuz I poured myself a glass of water, have a book on my left hand, and my eyes glued to the novel. I didn't even look at the water kettle.
And well, it's good indeed.
And my eyes are aching cuz I was crying. HAHA.
And because I read it all at one go. My brother even asked what is so nice about the book, cuz "You were reading that book ever since I came home and now you're still stuck on it!"

Ended up the guy in Seiyu wasn't the same as the one I knew.
Pity!

Aw sheesh. My entry today doesn't make any frigging sense.







2 random graphic I've made today within.... 10mins. It's only just brushes and layers.
Ara ara.

I hate having nose blocks.
Those darn nose 'liquid' almost came out of my nostrils this morning when i was on the train. I kept sniffing and sniffing, I hope I wasn't making myself embarrassed.

Take care!
Loves,

Jeslene

No comments: