Sunday, November 26, 2006

Firstly: Thanks to Van and her mum for helping me rebond my hair. It looks great now, all tidy and flat ^^ Let's go out someday sweetie! =))

Secondly: Men who are above 30years old, please leave me ALONE.
Can somebody, anybody just tell me, why do I attract men who are *cough*somature*cough* when others get men who are 18 to 25?! I am sick of men who are like, 30plus years old trying to jio me. Gee.

And tell me, what kinda pick up line is this:

Hi....Mom...Mum....Mum.@!!!!!! M so hungry. Never drink milk for long time. Now I 1 2 drink...........MMMMM......tiger beer.

Please! Please! Mom......... thank anyway.

I came down with a 4 letter word, starting with F.

Hui, borrow from u ah: FOND.

Random pictures!

Camwhoring with hiyu jie!
I look so....... weird.
^^V
=)
Some cute bottles I saw at watson.


This is a crap entry. Thank u very much. =|

Love ya all!

No comments: