Friday, November 24, 2006

this is bad...
I just swallowed 2 pills of panadol for bad headaches.
This means?

HEADACHE. Again.

I think i might really get brain cancer.
Actually i tink its just coz I tied my hair up.
Sheesh, Is my hair so weak?
Too connected with my veins or something?

I just woke up, an hour ago.
And I think I'm going back to sleep soon.
Don't think I'm going out tomorrow, Since no one messaged me or anything.

School today was monotonous... Because of Mrs Lee.
I have no idea why she's so practical about every little detail.
I think I shoot her back.
Tong says she loves me for shooting back at Mrs Lee.
But I don't remember what I say.
Zidane says maybe I'm a natural shooter.
*bang*

The journey back home was very quiet.
I geuss tong wasn't feeling all right.
I got off at Tampines central,
Went to library, and saw some science center exhib.
Then went to buy some bread, go watsons, then home.
Mom says I'm crazy for wanting to eat so much bread.
I ate none of them, just bought them in case someone wants to eat.

I have no will to continue school.
the only drive I have is to see Ms Lee.
And my girls.
Grr.

............
bye.

No comments: