Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Am feeling preety frustrated these days. Or perhaps yesterday, and today.

Am still laughing yes, but still it wasn't a good day for me. I'm kinda glad I didn't vent anything at my girls in school, tho I showed a moody face. Sorry ah ladies = Din want you all to worry for me, but well... still have some things that I think I shouldn't tell you all, cause it's pretty private. Just take it I have early pms la lol..

But thanks thanks thanks, hui and tong... Who went to the canteen to beg the uncle to cut a slice of watermelon and bring it up for me. My favourite fruit of all times that always cheer me up. But Sorry, couldnt eat... Cuz I'm sick after all. You gurls wasted the effort, but I was really happy la. >.<

But still THANKS *hugs* Love ya all, mean it. I was rather cheered up by you girls.

I have nothing to say about today. Cuz it just started after all. I am totally pek cek-ed. I guess I'm getting a hang of my temper. Wahahs.

Renfu is going to be a father soon... Within ten days, so Sun Zhong said, in tears somemore. Actually I kinda expected this. When they say Ji Qin was pregnant, I believed it lol. I knew renfu wanna tell the world, because I thoughtit was nothing to be ashamed of. But I geuss Sun Zhong must have stoped him and Ji Qin. But whatever, all the best =)

I'm done... K.

Rest in peace, Jeslene lee. *sighs*

No comments: