Monday, November 27, 2006

What are the surprises of the day?........ Hmmm. Nothing much today. Keyboarding speed test = Accurancy 99%, 43word/min. Yep Ms lee say she wants to send me for competition =.= Die die don't one ah~

When I got off bus 53 this rainy afternoon. I waited for bus15 as usual....

The bustop was awfully empty and quiet, and it's usually not like that.


The bus came.

I board the bus...


The bus driver gave me a ghostly smile.




I smiled timidly back.

I lifted my head searched for a place to sit. And I realised the seats -- ALL the seats are EMPTY!

A sweatdrop formed on my forehead.
THIS CANNOT BE!

It was 3pm already, bus 15 is usually crowded !!!!


But the bus is EMPTY!
Shocked and frightened. I sat down and waited.

The TV mobile's voices echoed in the empty bus.
No other human voices, except from the tv.
It was such a deafening silence.


The bus neared my stop finally...

And it neared my stop, it slowed down......... and stopped.

.

.

...


.....






And i got down the bus safely la. Nothing happened la. Okay? I'm just trying to be slightly interesting la. But the bus really was empty, and it's really eerie. But the driver did smiled at me. Nice =|



Have nothing to say. Anything else I'll post another update. Ciao!

No comments: