Tuesday, November 07, 2006




Firstly....

Happie Birthday to YenChun dear!

It really doesn't make sense sometimes that net friends can last much longer than your own close friends. I'm really thankful for this senseless sense tho. Marc, Alda, Clar, Chun, Angel, Xuan, Jaslyn and everyone!

Yesterday we had sports and wellness! To think Jeslene Lee who doesn't likes excercise ran like a chasen peacock. I was telling myself.. "I'm reaching! Don't stop now!" Then on the second turn, Carrie and Hui just ignored the roundabout tt I just ran around and cut through!

WAIII. I was so depressed I scream knnb! I usually dun scream vulgarities laa. But but but!~! We played badminton after that, which turned out pretty funny. We were playing double, Aaron and Maryanne, Huihui and I. But huii's famous sideway made me laugh like hell. The shuttlecock just flew to the extreme side and made it impossible to retrive it, for like, twice? The four of us just sat down and gave up.

Lessons today, as usual, boring. But the sleepy jeslene didn't fall asleep! Woo hoo. Peiyun's dad sent us back to tamp on his cab after that. I was a lil car sick tho. We went for some walk walk, and it ended up quite okay, cuz ah tong crapped with peiyun, and I kept dotting. I managed to complete most of Yanting's sentences, wahaha.

Really can't stand those monkeys man. *i bet my ladies in class knows what who I'm talking about* Shout and yell like nobody's business. Sure they can be nice in person but come on, don't tell me you don't know they're freaking loud and too much noisy.

And it finally registered into my heart that I am indeed - OLD. mature, wadever you call it. I'm just plain OLD. Yishhhhhh.

Okay. So I'm crapping again, but no one's stopping me eh. Wheeee~

Bye~ Ja~

No comments: