Monday, November 13, 2006

Happie Bdae to Eri!

Stay happie and cute yeah? =)

They say when you're falling sick, you start to miss everyone close to you.

This is my current situation now. I'm missing everyone, but I'm not missing school, obviously. Haha.

Having a terrible backache now, and it's not cause of pms. Mom says it's cause of my bed, cuz it old and all... Had a small fight with my brother. I just dislike being accused, and well. You guess the rest.

Backache, plus a bad day. Sorry to ah tong, who made me laugh like hell in school cause she's "flying without wings", cause when I got home, my mood was spoilt.

I'm missing my lao gong. Yan ah yan... Sat please do go out with me. Lolz.
I'm missing my insect family, Ching, kai and plus yan.
I'm missing Amie.
I'm missing Johan freaking loads. My dearest ex-hubby, please come home to SG soon. Bring your new girlfriend if you have any, stop staying single la.
I'm missing my triple As and a Z. Adelene, Alan, Adrian and Zidane.
I'm missing my babes in school wahaha, tho I see them everyday.

I'm starting to miss that egg-cracker *erh, translation: Hun Dan wahaha*. I miss hearing his guitar through the silence from our occasional long distanced call.

Gee. See la. Get so freaking emotional for what.

My left eye is RED. SORE.

Save me...
We saw this fluffy haired eh-li-phont at metro, and Ah tong adores it. There's a chick on it's MJ like hair!

That's a pig im holding, the same pig that goes Biong~~~ when you hit it's butt. No i did not molest it!

Ah tong found her new beloved! We realised the hair fluff can be pulled off, and instead of a birdie, it has a mouse.
I love christmas season. It makes people feels extremely happy.

I'm done. Hui and Tong coming to my house tomolo I assume? =)

Take care ladies and gents, love ya'll.

No comments: