Tuesday, November 21, 2006

A whole day of sianness...
A mad rush of project....
A vomiting Jeslene...

Uh huh, that's exactly what I meant. Lolz. Been rushing the project, that's why i didn't update. =)

Nothing much happened today. Went to bugis with tong cuz she's looking for job. I guess the interview went quite well! Glad glad glad! Saw Mrs Lee at the station, and she said she's lost. =|

Anywaes, we went cam crazie in ent period.





Aiyo. I ish getting OLD la. Cannot see cannot see ah....

I always get bullied by ah tong. =|

Carrie. being so sporty today, is a surprise. O_O

Roar! *jes manage to come out with a 'meow'*


Hui huihuihuihuihuihuihhi~! Lolz.

Yeah tt's all..

Whaddayah mean there's supposed to be more?

NO MORE!

Am tired!
SNIFF.

BYEBYE!

Btw, me love that background song that's playing now =)

No comments: