Sunday, November 19, 2006

Call me Moody.

I have no idea why I'm so moody this moment.
Look, I just read through a lady's pregnancy entries, my girls' blog and well, waiting for a new episode of a taiwanses drama.

A few hours ago I was just fine. With a capital F.

Now I'm having a shoulder-ache, a tired neck, and a moody mood.
I guess I've always been moody, but this is... bad.
I'm not even crying for anything, so why do I feel so DOWN.

My ladies are in worse situations than I am.
See, I have a pair of wonderful parents, and a bloody brother.
I have wonderful friends who cheers me up.
SO?

Gee. I'm not even going through pms right now.
Self note: Get yourself perked.

Ouch, I'm starting to think it's because of money. O.o

This is so.the.Argh.

Ventings, ignore me.

So he isn't here to console me. I haven't even heard from him since the last time he called.
Ya, the whole point of this darn relationship is supposed to be:
I'm bloody supposingly SINGLE.
And damn, I know I'm freaking right.

Right. Okay. I shall not go on about this.
I see my friends shaking their heads in confusion.
I'm alive.
I'm not kicking though.

No comments: