Friday, November 03, 2006

Finally it's friday! Woo hoo! But not exactly woo hoo either. Lolz. I don't know, I'm feeling weird. I just finished a fish burger *wahahs* There's no presentation today after all. Congrats. Lolz. I realised how much i love Ms Lee hahaha. She's the sweetest and cutest CA ever la.

Ah tong named today her happiest day in her life. And it's just because of the tea reception we had at MacPer ITE after the event. Actually the event was quite all right. We got to see alot of pictures and how the kids live in Yunnam. After that we were offered buffet. Like wahahahaha! Ah tong was exclaiming hungry so LOUDLY, the lady who was standing nearby practically INVITED her to go and eat.

Malusified.

Now now, I know everyone's showing sympathical reactions to ah ze. But it's not my fault maaa! The baby is too cute to ignore!

*sweats*

Runs man. I have nothing to write anymore. Shall update later in the night if i hvae the time~

Ja ne~

No comments: