Saturday, November 04, 2006

Hmm. I went out for dinner with Kun, Kailin and Joel. While waiting for Kai Lin *which is a whopping 2 hours, but not her fault la* Kun dragged me to Yamaha. We stared at the beautiful pianos and glared at the prices. After that we're back to Cottage Pies, and with Yan.

That's why I say I love small gatherings. It's good to see everyone you know, talking and laughing...

Jeslene Lee lives up to her gou zai dui name!


Kun ah kun, must be missing huan.
Lalala....
Before you scream not again, make sure you're already dead or something.
Kun say he looks weird. Me too.
Now my eyes look freaking small.
Cottage pies is closing this coming sat. So in memory of it.......

I like this picture. Look at yan! Her expression is freaking cute. I doubt she knows I took this photo.
La~laa~
Kun, acting erh.. I suppose it's acting fierce? *stares*
Joel! YOU PIG! wahaha! XD
Kai lin ah~ lolz. She cut her fringe!
Lil' kun. So don't look like him lo. this is BEFORE.
This is AFTER.
Act fierce again. This person..... *shakes head*

Studio series, 3~

Okay, I'm done. Lolz. Heard some shocking news from Hiyu jie today. She broke up with Yixiang. Well well well.....

I wanna see Kun's son la. XD

Love ya all ladies and gents! =)

No comments: