Wednesday, November 08, 2006


That is my new layout. I'm still hesitating to use it or not. I just did it for fun today. I know it looks kinda pretty from far. But ahh..... I don't know, it's too big for my liking, yet it's just nice for 1000 resolution. I shall reconsider. Meanwhile ladies and gents, just tell me how you hate/like it, cause I'm wondering if my 4 years of photoshop skills and blending skills gone down the drain or something.

Time passed really slow today. Lessons are draggy, especially during EVM. *not extra value meal you pigs, Event Management!* But at least Biz Comm went well.

I presented my article *like, finally?* today. I actually volunteered all right, haha. I was thinking, don't drag le lar, drag drag drag still have to do it. Early die early reborn. 早死早超生。My presentation was rather smooth. Liana, my critic, said it was quite good, and my projection is good. I do have confidence about my projection, but I think I really cracked into pieces out there. Wahaha. At least it's over, temporary peace.

My ladies had all presented, all but Miss Tong. She threw vulgarities at Huii and I cause we;re leaving her to present alone tomorrow. =P I went bugis and saw some very unpleasant sights. Huii and Carrie knows what. I'm like, ergh.

Whatever it is, life still goes on~ And I'm still updating~

Take care ladies and brokebacks.
Yes zidane, I'm referring to you.

No comments: