Thursday, November 02, 2006

waiiiii! I'm so tired! And I have no idea why!

All i know is that the dark circles around my eyes are getting deeper and deeper. To think I slept so much during the holidays so that it can die down. Well well well.

Nothing much happened today. It's the -as usual- Just that we're going to MaPer campus tomorrow for some competition thingie that our classmates are involved. Gonna miss lesson from 8 til 11. So the presentation is still going on. *sniff*

Hey! WTF, i just found my timetable in my dustbin! trust my dad to throw everything he thinks is untidy into the dustbin. Argh.

Back to the topic *is there any at the first place?* The only thing funny that happened today was ah tong saying "delicious lunch" *well, kinda like class joke, lol.* And those aunties from the two provision stores screaming at each other, accusing each other of being at fault.

Don't ask me why, me have no idea.

Upcoming events......? Hmmmm.

Other than project deadlines, I can think of nothing else. Deadline for Entre proposal and deadline for Flaure's. But for Flaure's, Alan the great got it covered. So I guess it's going to be all right.

This entry was meant to be a crap entry. Yeah.

Ah well, for the first time in 2 weeks, ah ze finally called. As usual, not for long. Around 20mins? Hmmm. I was on the train back home when he called. Actually~ I kinda missed a part of his conversation. I was staring at the baby sitting in front of me. She was trying to crawl onto another passenger next to her mother who was carrying her. The whole cabin was like smiling, so I was absorbed into the atmosphere too. Erh, so I missed the part.

But well, I did say "huh, sorry ah, what did you say just now?"

"............To think I gathered my courage to say this. Ah well, never mind. Next time then say la."

..............................

Okay. Fine.

I guess i should stop here. I couldn't think of anything else to update on.

Take care ladies and lads =)

No comments: