Sunday, November 19, 2006

Vivo Trip ...
Well... Comments is that its not exactly up to my expectations la. Maybe cuz there's too many shops that is the same as those in Bugis and Tamp.
But it was rather fun yesterday.
So here are some photos:
I know i look like a retard.

Liying and Me.

Yan decided to try to have fun in the water...

Whiched turned our pretty retarded, because she dipped only one foot in, so yeah.

This is how a ghost looks like.

Do re mi~


Liying, Liyan and Li-nono, Ruiwen lolz.

I look pretty weird.

Look closely dear, enlarge it if you like, this is a CROC shoe. The holey and clownish lookie shoe! Came from a competition!

Another pair, but the one which got first wasn't really nice, it's juz normal croc shoes but the artise craved patterns on them. It's green and just... craved.


Some random candid outside Zara.

These sweet wooden things come from a shop call Mother dunnoe wad. Lol.

Yan and Tong was thrilled by the fact that Burger King Meal is walking around in vivo.


Onion Rings in action! Well, it's kinda stupid but hahaha...

At ben and Jerry! Ah tong looking pretty........ C00l, is that the word to describe it? Lol.

Candid~


Explain to me again why is there a Moo Moo behind us.

A Reira/Trapnest Wallpaper I did before I went off to vivo. Based on the new PV of NANA2, Truth. The revalance of the PV to the manga was quite great. In the manga, the PV that stars Reira has the girl dressed in wedding gown. And in the manga, Reira and Shin both wears a red ruby ring on their little fingers after they broke off because of Reira's red thread on lil finger theory.

I guess that's why Ito Yuna is wearing a red dress here.

Went swimming just now. And sauna, and steam room. I wonder if Im fatter or thinner. Lolz. I reserved a dress that costs on 28bucks. Tong thinks it's pretty. I'm wearing that for my cousin's wedding on dec.

I need money man.

LOL.

Take care dears. I'm pretty tired.

No comments: