Sunday, November 12, 2006

Cottage Pies Century Square

Yesterday went out with Tong to Changi Airport... To look for jobs... But other than polar, i guess nothing much. Ah tong, perk up leh... Ate popeye, wasn't what I expected, so it was kinda disappointing la. XD It was freaking cold there at the airport!

I was rather down yesterday, don't know why. Just well...~ like no energy? But when I was in the train back to tampines, I starrted to engergize up, cause we were taking pics:

Supposed to have the blurred effect from my phone, no idea lolz.

Tong and I de death photo? LOL. black and white.

Whatever happened that really actually made me laugh non-stop was that I thought i saw dennis at the tampines station, and it was not THOUGHT, it IS him. Then i laugh and laugh and laugh. Tong thinks she will never see this side of me. LOL. Well, the reason why I laugh so much ah, well erh... Long story.

We went for short shopping *without money XD* and then to CP, cuz Saturday 11/11/06 is the last day for Cottage Pies Century Square.

I remember starting in CP tampines mall on 15/1/05. I was waiting for my O lvl results then, but when I didn't get what I want for O's, I decided to work the year off, and start on my music ambitions. Everything went well. Some things here and there. I always remember sharing my troubles and fun in CP.

I was there when CP century square opened its doors to customers for the first time. That was in feb, nearing the end of the month. I loved that place at first sight. Very nice, very cozy. And i got to know Charlane at century square outlet also.

I complaint about that damn pillar that makes walking around so difficult. I complaint about the kakas and flies flocking to see me. I met Seng there, I met Uncle King, I met the bank manager guy, I met Cindy, I met the sweet couple who always come at night on weekends, I met alot alot alot of regular customers and they always manage to make my day.

Cottage Pies Century Square... Well, I'm very sure I'm going to miss it. It's like my second home.

Sniff.


I used to do this when i'm bored. Holding the pies tag and siao siao ard.

Ah tong and the pies. She said she likes this place too.


I was the one who dragged Yan into the CP family, and here we are... We're like, feeling so sad la. *thank goodness I look not so fat here.*

To everyone who've once visited cottage pies CS, thank you so much!
To my ladies and boss of Cottage pies:

I love u all!

=)

Man. I feel so sad now.
Sniff.

No comments: