Friday, November 17, 2006

You know why lazy Jeslene decides to write an entry?

Because I discovered something.... well, not exactly desirable. And not because I look them on them k. But the fact that someone from a dating site (zorpia/friendster etc) decided to... well, say that SHE likes me.

SHE. Yeah u saw that right.

Okay, i know that I always insists i MIGHT be homosexual, haha, but well well well, you gurls know better than i do, that I do tend to fall towards the straight side. XD So yeah this came to me as a shock.

OKAY. Whatever. I was flown kite by the same old people again. I have no idea why I took it so so calmly. Even took the initiative to buy bubble tea for my brother. She messaged me, and I've already reached for 10mins. Oh well. Took another 53 home then.

The girl working for SIA sitting beside me almost drowned me with overwhelming perfume. I took a side glance, and was terrified by her thick makeup, i reckoned it was 2cm thick. She had blue eyshadow smeared across her lids, of all colours. She's indian, so she had dark skin. So it didn't fit, blue and dark skin. Plus very very thick fake lashes that were rather... weird. I'm not being racist la. I have Indian friends who I love to bits.

And funny, both of them have names alike: Marian, and Maryanne. Waahaha.

I guess the lessons today were too easy to go through. Ms Lee dearest let us off freaking early, as she had something on. So instead of 1.15pm, my girls and I were in the canteen eating at 11.45am. Walked around in seiyu J8 and Muji. Man i wanted that dear lotion that costs only 9bucks. =|

I still feel queer inside. Alas, life have to go on eh? I'm still very glad I am still smiling thanks to my girls. *hugs* I wonder when will this mood die down... *groans* I hope it's not until I finish my next period lol.

Whatever it is... here are some photos:



Spotted this at bugis. It looks like the wish making thingie at the Japanese temples. It's pretty cute, considereing you can drop your accesories or money through the gaps, just like the real thing.


Yan was in love with the comfy slippers they sell in Muji, so she kept trying, non-stop.


On the way home in 53 today, the sky looked like how I felt. There goes.


And a freaky picture of me. Are you sure you didn't vomit?

I'm done.

Wo yi jing Blogging wan le. Wo hao Happy orh! Wo yao qu Showering le.

*throws a mocked kiss at everyone, while waving her hands frantically around.*

Ps: if you wanna know why I did this, it's just pure imitations. just go to youtube and search for weixue. He is freaking famous now.

No comments: