Thursday, July 26, 2007

Ahoy people!
Its been around... 3 days since I last updated.
Veen really busy with ADM project you see.
But wellos, decided to update today before I start on the project again (dued tomorrow!)


I finally watched Harry Potter and The Order of Phoenix.
Firstly, let me say, I am not a HP fan, nor am I a regular reader of the books.
Not that I don't like them, I just need some time to well, read them.
And I'm one lazy bum, not to mention poor. So yeahs, no HP for me.


I supposed the movie is quite all right.
To be honest, I felt that for someone who didn't read the books, the movie managed to get me interested.
I pestered carrie for some details. And I don't mind spoilers lol.
Oh, I'm in love with Fred and George.
XD


Yan, Leaking, Kailin and I went back to Tampines for dinner with Soon wai, who we haven't seen for quite some time.
All seems well, and all went well.
We had pizzas and the cheese fondue rocked my arse off (dont worry, I attached my arse back.)
Chatted for quite sometime and off we went for home.
Let's head out some day again ladies =)


School is rather fine today, other than some predictable noise.
Tong and I wrestled during marketing break over a small pixel of sticker.
She stuck it onto my arm when I was resting on Carrie's shoulders.
I just had to get back at her.
And to think I enjoyed the fight. I think I'm sick.
My arm is red with her fingerprints and she insisted I broke her bones.

Ah well, I'm a criminal with a black mark for breaking bones.


Trip home was shaky and tiring.
Wanted to sleep, but Carrie kept nodding onto me.
Being sensitive, I was wide awake.


Pictures (most overdued.)


July 20th 2007 - Hark Music Student Singing Competition - Quater Finals (1st round)

You can see fat porky Jeslene, and the other contestants that day. Some went to toilet and wasn't in the picture (aaron, daisy, etc.)


What else do you expect? I'm porky Jeslene!


Oh, I forgot to mention my room's light bulb just died on me on Tuesday night. I was like, doing project when it just went piak~ My brother got me his lamp and attached it to my manga shelf. Mom forgot to buy the bulb on Wed so I lived with it for one more day. I'm in the light now. XD

And, look at that darn inconsiderate action - bicycle attached to the stairs railings. I tell you, if I fall again while going down the stairs. ITS THAT PERSON FREAKING FAULT. (But lets not curse myself.)

Am done. Off to shower and project here I come! Kisses everyone!

No comments: