Saturday, July 21, 2007

Thanks for everyone's concern and support for my singing competition @ Hark!
The result of the Quater-finals were: I am in for Semi-finals.

The semis would be unplugged accompaniment.
Therefore, I trust it would be another interesting session.
Aug 10 is the date.

I'm sorry to sound so pc when I am supposed to be glad that I went through another round.
But I am very very pissed off by my parents.
Restricted.
When can I grow up then?

Pictures, left unedited because I am throwing a moodswing. Sorry, readers.








Backstage madness and I think the pictures will be out soon on Hark's blog.
Well, I will grab them as soon as they are uploaded!

I shall head for a shower then off to sleep.
After all, I'm having an empty stomach and lacking of sleep.

Take care!

No comments: