Thursday, July 19, 2007

Welcome to the crappy entry of Verity - Jes.
Hahaha.
Okay let me summerize the happenings of today.


I buck up hao hao with Hui to give tong a surprise.


I told Tong that I have something to tell her before we go school, so wait for me at the school gate.
But actually I just wanna bring hui over to scare tong.
In the end tong thought I'm emo or what and Hui crapped to her say maybe I'm pregs/getting married/is a lesbian/proposing to tong.


Today's lessons only start at 1.15pm, cause we are done with the TKS presentation and Mrs Lee's lessons are canceled.
Hui followed us to school, scaring quite a few classmates as well as Ms Lee.
She look super happy to see Hui hahahaha!
Asked Ms Lee if hui can come into the class, Ms Lee say she will distract us. XD
Ended up there's no keyboarding also, so 2 hours of marketing and off we went to J8 to meet hui again.
=)
I think today is food fest for me. Machiam no school.


Had dinner with my family at this place in the CC behind my estate.
Hong kong place... WITH NO HAK GAOS.
HOW CAN U CALL A CAFE HONG KONG WHEN U HAVE NO HAK GAOS T^T
All of us ordered steak - medium.
But it came as cooked. Very dissatisfied.
Its not nice either.


Service sucked.
The waitress is very impatient. We were asking her about changing of drinks in the set meal and she answered harshly.
When we wanted to order after the enquiries she just walked away.


Atmosphere sucked.
TV and Radio blasting at the same time.


Other food?
Didn't bother to try.
But there's hor fun, maybe we can go for those.


Pictures!




The last picture ah, that bottle of sauce.
Anyone knows what's that?
I took a sniff and my blocked nose immediately healed.
No cause its nice, cuz it smells like what my mom said - ointment!



Super lazy now! So that's all!

Tomorrow is soooo dratful.

Ah well.

No comments: