Friday, July 13, 2007

Being tagged by Hiyu Jie (hey, being tagged is an honour! =P) I shall finish it with style (my arse.)

01.) List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
02.) Tag seven people to do the same.
03.) Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you ta
g whoever wants to do it.

1) I have a very bad habit - Biting my nails unconsciously when I'm nervous, scared, or even bored. This explains my short nails that never grows.

2) I may act manly, talk manly, but I'm a little woman when it comes to love.

3) I think plushies are useless gifts, you can't eat them, wear them, but I still get obsessed with them. Sinful.

4) I'm someone who embraces the fan more than the aircon.


5) I started with blue as my favourite colour, then royal purple, to now, Black, white and cherry hot pink. I suspect turquoise and royal blue are invading.

6) I am a beef eater. No matter how much fats it's going to give me, I LOVE BEEF! MOO!

7) I suspect I'm a horny, slutty vixen. But well, I found no evidence, so I'm still the innocent virgin angel. =D *don't slap me leis.*


I tag:

Tong
Hui

Peiyun
Eri
Xuan
Amie
Alda



--





I adore Chanel's eyeshadow collections. So pretty!
Ah well, can never afford it anyway.

Decided to update today anyway. since I'm tagged.
I guess there will be loads of photos for the next two days.

Tomorrow: Kai Lin's Birthday
Sunday: Cosfest @ Downtown East

I'll be there at Downtown East to help with Jie's makeup, as usual.
=)

Cheerios!

No comments: