Sunday, July 08, 2007

HAAIIIIIIIIIS.

I really didn't want to start an entry this way, with a huge sigh.
But... The thought of school starting tomorrw hurts my mind.
The extra thought of OA CA on wednesday is even more... yadda yadda yadda!

GRRR.
Grumpy Jeslene is here to update.

This whole day I've been doing pratically nothing.
I stuck my butt on my computer chair, staring at the monitor.
I wasn't even chatting.
I was reading 绝代双骄 novel online, and after 2 days of reading and sleeping early in the morning (Say 3am?) I finally finished the 126chapters novel.
I actually plan to start on Chu Liu Xiang, but haiya... Maybe later.

I was so bored today, cuz I have nowhere to head out.
Though Paul suggested to bring me to his workplace, but I don't wanna disturb,
What for?
But thanks lah, baby.

Right right.
Let's talk about yesterday:

We celebrated Kor and Hiyu Jie's birthday all together in Yuki no Yaki @ Marina Square!
Yuki no Yaki is that steamboat thingie next to Kbox, if anyone can recall.
Since we went on weekends, its of course slightly more expensive.
We spent around 24bucks each.
But my kor told me that weekdays they have student rates, so it's around say, 15?
All right lah, the food choice.
Alot of different meat. BEEF.

Stupid terrence, tho his birthday is yesterday itself, he said he was too lazy to head out.
=\

Hiyu Jie and I were stuffed, so the both of us went walk-a-walk around to slightly digest.
I bought her a beancurd from Action City, which she named "chocolate", cuz its brown.
She hung it on her PSP =)
Ohoh, I saw Hunny's bunny, live size at Sunshine Plaza! (You know, Hui's moopie? Just that its life size.)
It's 59bucks!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

Pictures:

Kor's 21st birthday celebrations at home with....


The lengendary 1kg 15bucks only yet super nice DURIAN CAKE!
Tong, we still have some at home, if you want, please come. =)) I'm serious la, not tempting you!

Yuki no Yaki:




Baaah thats all for today!

Counting down to Yan's return in SG after 3months plus! And daph is finally in SG from Canada too! =DD Bu I wonder when can I see her. Amie, how long is daph staying?

Tatas, babes!

TOMOLO IS DREAD. SNIFF.

No comments: