Monday, July 02, 2007

I...

I am a sinner...

How can I do this?

He was innocent... But I... I should blame him not?

I'm a sinner...


















For I just killed a giant beetle with insecticide.

Bahh. Just a little joke to tell you guys I'm fine now.
I'm really all rights, thanks for all the concern showered to Jeslene!

But the beetle was truly real!
It flicked onto my hand and flew away.
I was watching Proposal daisakusen (Pi's drama) when it scared the hell outta me.
It flicked!
It felt like someone scratching the back of my palm with the sharp ends of papers!

*shudders*

I didn't mean to kill it, it's just an innocent beetle all right.
The fearful thought was that it was a flying cockroach or something.
That throught drive me to spaaaaaaam insecticide on it.
Cuz it still looked like roaches with that brownish shine.


Picture took on 28th June with Xuan =)


Oh.
I assumed the beetle was male.
I hope it doesn't die thinking it was mistook as a male when its a female.
I was so stunned by it I didn't pick up and see if it has any identification parts that a male should have.

Bahh.
Beetles have no pricks okay.
=D

You guys better lock me back in my cage before I turn gaga.

Good luck to Rebonded-hair-tong-yanting-you-still-look-fine-so-stop-fidgeting for her work today!

No comments: