Friday, July 06, 2007

Today is a special occasion! Cuz it's carrie's 22nd aka forever 18 bdae!
To celebrate this occasion, let not care about how long this entry is going to be!

I shall put this in simple words:
The five of us went to Victor's Kitchen for lunch!
HAK GAOS!
Then we went crazy...

And we headed to Equinox AsiaBar for a drink with carrie's friends!

I'm freaking sure pictures tells more than words does.
Let's start!

In Victor's Kitchen:



Tong looks like she's being molested by carrie. See that excited face of hers. *shakes head*





Introducing... VICTOR, the boss of Victor's Kitchen in Bugis Sunshine Plaza! The best dim sum I've ever tasted! And with their super nice boss, I'm sure they will make it big. =)


This is my fav picture of the whole lot! ^^


Equinox Asiabar:


This place is so beautiful at night, you cannot believe the night view belongs to Singapore.




We arrived there around 6pm... When the sun is still hugeee.






But when it turns night, the atmosphere just blows me away.



After a few drinks, Jeslene turns extremely red. As usual.


Fooling around in the toilet!


I have no idea why I look so sao.



The prices there are actually quite reasonable. 11bucks for a martini, 16bucks to 24bucks for a pizza and so on.


Rose champane, and the more normal one. Lol. the rose one costs 98bucks+++ per bottle and the normal one, 75bucks+++.

The birthday ceremony:




Make a wish, then STAB the cake. O_O.



Carrie got a lil drunk, look at her, she couldn't bear to leave the bottle alone!







I couldn't get a cab, so we have to take the train back home.

I reached home quite late, but wellos, mum didn't scold me. HENG AH.

Hopefully everyone enjoyed the day, cuz I did. =DD Esp. carrie! =)

LOVES!


No comments: