Thursday, July 12, 2007

YOO HOO!
I know I haven't been updating as regularly...
But since no one actually cares if I update or not...
I shall delete this blog.














Nah.
Kiddin lah.
You think I care anyone reads it? (Tho i always wonder how come my counter jumps like 23views per day)

Aiya, don't get irritated with me, sayang lah okay =))
*Tong please dun lick the floor. I'm just sayanging, not force kissing anyone.*

Any of my good friends who doesn't know Jeslene Lee is a flower person...
YOU OUGHT TO BE SHOT!
*BANG*

I thought it's an open secret *fine it's not even a secret* that I love things with flowers~
And today, Tong and I spotted rings that are like, cute!!



From the youngest to the eldest *I dun wanna say oldest. sick leh.*
Strawberry = Tong
Bear = Hui
Flower = Jeslene

And it's all ppppppppinkkkkkkk~
*Jeslene starts dancing the chicken dance*


Paiseh, chicken dance is cuz my dad bought home the fake birds that chirps.


And to think I just bought flowery earrings last week.
=D

It's friday tomorrow!
I doubt I will be updating tomorrow...
So i guess the next update will be on Kailin's bdae!
WOOT.



LOVES!

No comments: