Saturday, July 14, 2007


Happy Birthday to Kai Lin who celebrates her birthday on July 15!
We had an early celebration for her today!

Managed to get my whole gang of secondary school babes out!
And my darling hui, tong and Leaking!
So it's a huge amount of ppl, well 7!
=)

Kai Lin arrived late, so we decided to meet her at pasir ris instead.
The rest of us were walking around in town.
I finally bought the I Love Dancing shirt from Esprit with 70percent off.
That's only 12bucks, and the usual price was $39.90!
Bargain!~
Jeffery works in Esprit~ =)

Waited for Kailin at the station...
I told Yan to hide, cause she didn't know Yan is already back in SG.
I didn't want to tell her lah, cuz I wanna make it a surprise.
So Yan and ching went to hide, in a very dumb way.

I acted like nothing's wrong when Kailin came, and told her Ching Ling when to take something and told us to go ahead first.
It was then I led her to the exit of the station because she got a surprise happy birthday from Yan and Ching.
Didn't expect her to cry lah.
LOL.
She said she was very shocked and touched.
Hahaha.

We headed to Downtown and saw someone cosplaying Chicken Little.
Eeks.
Had dinner at the zi ca place~
Had loads of bo liao jokes.
Ching and Yan decided to make FULL USE of the used wet tissues when I said the wet tissue looked like boiled wantons.
They went further by placing garnishing from our leftovers.
Insisting they are ex-art students, and being one myself, i was still terrified by them.
Sick leis.
But 4 mo 4 yang lahs.

Had cake~
Mango cake~
Took photos~
Went to Whitesands~
Comics Connection cute guy not there.
To think I brought a whole gang of girls to see him.

On the train, I saw a mother with two of her children.
They were very very irritating, they practically laughed at everyone who came on board.
People wear rocker a bit they also laugh.

Pictures:





Hui just kanna some trouble.
Lost mail and failing msn.
Coolies, babe!

Cosfest tomorrow~
I will be there at 11am =)

No comments: