Monday, July 09, 2007



Its not hard to smile, especially when there's always someone, somewhere and something around you.

--

I changed the blog song to Koda Kumi's Run For Your Life.
I sorta got addicted to it. Its quite cute and cheeky.


Well, first day of school, I can only say I'm all right with what's around me today.
Mrs Lee wouldn't be around as she has a course ongoing for today and tomorrow.
Our timetable is pushed forward and we got off school at 1240pm instead of the 4pm today.


Being hungry, we headed to Kobayashi for lunch, chatted around.
I saw a pink Tigger at More Than Words.
Its so so pretty, so so sweet that I want to have it. =(
Headed to Wisma (Sheesh, F21 has loads of I-want-it), and then to Borders book shop.
Carrie walks so fast that if tong and I just switch our attention to something else, she disappears.


On the way out of the bookshop, I saw a guy who looks distinguishably like Utt.
Well, I didn't notice him at first, it was when Carrie was talking about angmohs (I replied her behind her is a black moh, me lah.) then I saw him.
It didn't register at first, then when he brushed past me -Ka-ching!-
He's 90percent Utt-ish, just shorter.


I can't believed my heart jumped a beat because of a stranger who's Utt-alike.
Slut.


Carrie really walks too fast lah.
When we are in the supermarket, she just blink-blink disappear when I slowed down to wait for Tong.
I then told them, with Carrie we can play hide and seek in the supermarket.
Stand on the spot and count to 10, Carrie sure disappear.


Tong went to take train while carrie and I walked all the way to Bugis to take the bus.
I chatted non-stop to keep her entertained.
And we had some chats that revolved around interests, people, and music.
Haha, I always enjoy talking to Carrie.
At least she replies, unlike someone who always "Orh. orh. Orh." me.
*winks to carrie*


Ohoh, I saw Amie on the way to the bus stop =D
Super happy to see her.
I just hope I didn't stink her with my sweaty uniform.


I think I'm overly energetic.
After all I slept for only 4hours last night. (I couldn't sleep till 3am)
Am supposed to feel sleepy, but I feel... All right.
I think I'm turning into an overnight monster.



Eeks.

No comments: