Monday, July 23, 2007



Before you all say " Jeslene the vixen should be called Jeslene the pig!" Because I'm not updating.


Think again.

You sure you want to offend Ms Jeslene the Mafia?


Kidding lahs! These days I have been killing myself with those projects. SO details, do head over to Hui's blog and Tong's blog. =) I have a video to make. XD

Actually, I have to admit my mood hasn't been really good for the past week. But when I laugh, I am really laughing from my heart. I'm sorry if I scared my dears yesterday on the bus when I just cried like that. There's alot of things lately, and these things are so little, so small and so detailed they just came out as tears and not explainations.

I know what's wrong with me, and I'm trying hard to be fine again. In the meantime, I might seem a little somewhere else other than earth. Pardon me all rights?

Loves!

No comments: