Wednesday, July 04, 2007

I-I-I...
I cannot resist kitties that purr at me!!!! =(

There's this kitty along the stairways down to my apartment!
I lived on the 10th storey lo!
I have no idea why it was there...
But it was already there when I came home yesterday... But when I rushed back home and got some food *DOG food la, but cats can eat also* for it, it's gone!

Today, I saw it again, at the same place!
The sweet heart purred and mew at me.
I cannot reisist la.
I sat down to play with it and it almost wanted to follow me home!
So I told it, darling, listen, stay here! I have a dog at home!

When I got home, I told my brother and his friends about the cat.
They said, it was there when they were coming to our house
and my dad has to use my dog to scare it away cuz it was at my door steps!

AW MAN.
POOR SWEETIE!



Typical of me to talk about a cat BUT BUT BUT!
=(

Out with the gang today...
I feel fat.
LOL.
Went to do a lil of OA project...
And we went shopping in Marina Square!
I bought a pair of earrings!
<3
Its a music note!

Headed to Heeren this and that
and home we went.
Hui and tong ah, crazy women
Men drives them nuts.
I mean, attractive men.

MUAHAHA.

Okay la.
Lazy already.
Tatas!


THE CAT. =((

No comments: