Friday, July 27, 2007

Hi guys.I partly asleep, partly awake.
I reckon the asleep part is more than then awake part.
So pardon me if I don't sound very much logical.
=D


We finally finished the Office Administration project!
The video I did isn't fab, but well, it's good enough to me.
Esp when I'm only a 2nd-timer with Windows movie maker.
Saving the movie gave me big big trouble cuz of my RAM.
I had to move all the files *including the 200mb pictures* to my mom's comp.
Just so that I can use her WMM to save.
I did that early in the morning, say, 4am? Hahaha.
That explains why I'm half awake now.


We had the ISP-ISF event today.
All went quite well, actually.
It was actually quite fun and all.
Our management team are a great bunch of peeps =)
Tong, Peiyun and I were totally crazy people today.
They were playing with the whistles and for some reason,
tong couldn't blow any sound out.
But I could, using her whistle. LOL.

I took a nice pic of Ida, Stanley and Qader! =D

But its with Tong.
Sorry tong, for violated your phone today =(
Loads of pics are with tong, including us taking a pic with Elogia. XD
But here's what I have!



Ohoh, the kittens are cute. MUAHAHA.

My brother is off for NS today.
So he will be away for 2 weeks.
I tell you, relatives and all called to ask okay!
Go NS NIA WHAT!
Machiam go somewhere for war like that.
He called just now and said all is fine.
Mum took pics of the camp and it looked like chalet to me.
Got sea somemore.


Speaking of my parents.
I truly doubt they are 45years old.
You know what?
Just now I was in the living room reading newspaper.
Then all of a sudden my mum scream:
"WA LAO! YOU FART IN THE ROOM AGAIN!"

Then my dad came running out of the room and he ran around the glass coffee table in the living room. Laughing and hiding from my mum as she came out of the room growling.
I swear my face was O.o


All right, guess I'll end here.
Kbox tomorrow!
YAAAAAAAAY!
Window shopping *growls*

Loves!

No comments: