Sunday, June 01, 2008

I wondered, if I was being fooled around.

I am putty in his hands.

Sighs.

All my darlings warned me,
yes they did.
So did myself, my heart, my brain.
They say, you better not fall for it.

But now that I did.
I feel like a desperate.

Will I see him tonight?
If not...

Will I see him tomorrow?

From the moment I was told that he couldn't make it today,
I expected the answers, all of them to be no.
No I don't think I will see him today.
Or tomorrow.

Or anytime else.
Until I send in requests for them to come by again.

He say, please don't be angry, are you angry?
I say I am not, just disappointed.
I want to see you, he said, can I come by your side tonight?
I still want to see you, even for a while.
If not, tomorrow, I will come by your office, even for 5 mins.
I still want to see you.
But do I? Do I want to see you?

I knew it, man.
For now I shall not put much hope into it.
I'll see.


I'll see.

No comments: