Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Yes dears, to make an official statement,
and to not confuse anyone else anymore (Though I don't want to make it a big deal)

I am attached.
No longer single.
Therefore if there are any so called suitors around (you guys must be hiding somewhere all these while, why all of you suddenly popped out when I announced in my blog I was besotted by someone else?)

Sorry, Jeslene Lee is taken.

Actions speak louder than words.
He showed me.


I know there are alot of people who are worried, speechless, commentless and even upset by my decision.
But let me believe myself for this little while.
I've been depending on myself way too long.
For the past 2 years I'm with someone else, I felt as if I was single.

Let me enjoy what's supposed to be in a relationship this time.
Let me.

I love you guys, really.
Huge hug from Jeslene!

=)



Therefore, if there's any more freaking so called suitors dare to come up to me and tell me:
Go out with me lah, give me a chance and if you go out with me and you still like him be it lo~ Take it as I am your test!


I tell you,
go screw yourself.

No comments: