Saturday, June 14, 2008

Wondering how was my day today?
Or how depressed I should look?

Check this out:



I think I look GOOD.
I felt good, and practically glowing.
It felt SO good to be single and myself again.

Flirty, crazy and sassy.
Purposely wore a flattering top to show off whatever assets I have *AND HIDE MY BULGING TUMMY*
Met up with Carissa and had a insane day out.
I haven't been laughing so hard since... I was supposingly attached?
You made my day boo!
Singing together among the crowd in orchard and bugis...
Making stupid jokes...
Staring at MEN.

I was feeling gorgeous the whole freaking day,
up till now.
I just flirted like crazy with someone else.
Flirting makes you feel pretty, you know.
Threw a sweet smile at a cute guy at cine.

Yes,
I'm still the slutty Jelly.
But you know what~
I HAVE THE RIGHT TO NOW!
Cause I'm freaking SINGLE!


I missed myself.
Now that I'm back to square one, I found myself.
I love myself now.
At least there are still people out there lusting over me.
Shrugs.
Like what you all say,
loads of fishes in the sea.

Had lunch @ Fish & Co.
Oh their prawn salad with pasta is good!
Yea I only had that for lunch.
With some fries and fish from Boo.

Wanted to find Sin, but he was nowhere to be found.
He said not convenient so we strolled off,
Dont wanna make him angry =(

Got myself a candy colourful bracelet,
a pair of comfy flats that I wanted since last month,
and identical dresses from cotton on with boo.

Great company (Oh I just love my boo, so crazy!), good buys (ey none of the stuff I bought was above $15~), good food (i snacked on takoyaki), smooth day (cabbing around =P) and GREAT FRIENDS! (All the concern ladies, well appreciated! HUGS!)

There's no reason for me not to feel good!
I guess yesterday is MY BLACK FRIDAY!
IT WAS FRIDAY THE 13th YESTERDAY!
WAAAAAAAA!
I didn't realise until boo pointed that out.

So scary.
I should start believing in friday the 13th all over again.
Shudders!

Outdated pics!




YRYB gather @ TCC.
Candid!
Alan are you lusting over that choc cake?


He told me to take a nice picture of him.
And it turned out this way lah.
Sin and Wei were laughing over his ears cause when he smiles, they rise and when he doesnt, they droop.


Happy Belated to WEI.
AND HAPPY BDAE TO ALAN TODAY!

Their birthdays are one day away!
So romantic, this pic.
HAHAHA!

Alot of people agreed that the four of us from YRYB have that Fu Qi Lian (Couple look).
That's funny.



My macchiato from Spainele.
Oh. I left my newly bought shoes there loh.
Walked to Cine and I was trying to recall what I got for myself today.
Then I'm like:

MY HANDS ARE EMPTY!
MY SHOES LEH!?

I left it there.
I am so so careless can.

I miss pubbing man.
Should head out soon for it.


And I feel flattered!
Someone just told me I turned him on.
Hhahaha!



I'm all right really =D

Judge from my entry!

No comments: