Monday, July 28, 2008

QI DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI!
QI DAIIIIIIIIIIII NI FA XIAN WOOOOOO DE AIIIIIIII~

Hohohohohho~
Ben Xiao Jie, Ms Jeslene Lee just came back from Hark's Open Mic night and is on after-performance highness.
Qi Dai Ai is stuck in my head,
and I think most probably, my performing team's heads.

Today's performance ended quite well,
though its only two songs, but after the first try at performing together, its evident that we have some chemistry already.
=)
No awkward moments between Su De & my duet =)))


I headed to Shenton Way (Again) to meet my friends at Capitaland Residential for lunch.
Apparently Nora, my supervisor decided to join us so as to have a farewell for Yan Lin.
So its like, yaaaaaay, we have Yan Lin, Kai Lin, Lee Chung who came and join us also, and me!
We had pasta and such at this place which specializes in Aglio Olio.
Hmmm.
Okay lah, prices are quite normal. They serve nice soups.
Photos maybe tomorrow, didn't take any, just one. HAHA.


After which I had to leave early cause blondie was rushing me.
So yup, went to meet him.
Don't know what's wrong with him today,
so huggy.
HAHAHA.


I-AM-HUNGRY.
So I'm gonna go shower, then sleep that hunger away.


Goooooooooood Nighhhhhht!
=D

No comments: