Sunday, July 06, 2008

Warning: ALOT OF PICTURES!

Therefore I shall leave out writing of long descriptions!

Here's how I spent both Sat and Sun =D

National Day Parade Preview!


Really hot weather!
Brother participating in NDP, that's why we've got tickets.
Grabbed Leaking & Kai, along with my niang =D


My hair colour rocks hahaha!
I like it to be juz natural brown =D


Camwhoring before the start of the parade!





The Sun started to set as the parade started.
Did the routine of cheers, waves and screams.
I screamed alot.
Haha.


Dug deep into the goodie bag and other than being terrified by NEWater bottles,
there were loads of props, including this fan thingie.


Jacintha, the SG Idol judge.
I wonder if she's gonna wear that in NDP itself.


The main highlight of NDP '08 have to be the air show put up by the Black Knights.
They are sooooooo cool!
Kakoii!
I screamed and cheered so much, Leaking almost went deaf.


I mean, LOOK!
They even formed a heartshape!
SO SWEET!


Great view from my seat, facing Fullerton and the Merlion.
Can you spot Capita Tower =.=


Nightfall, the weather got so good.


The Singapore Flyer, in the night.

And of course,
the long awaited Finale:




Fireworks!
=D

The journey to the train station kills though.
Human Jam.
But countdown was worse.


And on Sunday, today...
COSFEST! (2nd day)


My bro in brown and I.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOR!
=DD


My dearies =D
Taken by my brother, in the event hall.


Camwhoring around...


With Hiyu Jie as Cagalli & her oh so drool worthy Athrun =D
Machiam their bridesmaid, the three of us.
Been arranging her gown and all throughout hahaha!

Too bad I missed the Sailor Senshi yesterday~


My cosplay event tradition with jie - The Candid!
Though I look weird, the eyes esp.
But I love the smiles!


And the rest, are pictures I took using my trusty, just out of repairs, 3.2mp lao gao phone cam.

And oh,
My lao gao photoshop skills too =P
Jie, I did try to make you look as slim as pretty as possible! =DD







=D


Now that I'm done...

Tomorrow...
Shall be dim sum buffet.
HOW AM I GOING TO SLIM LIKE THAT.
OMMMMMMMMMMMHP!

No comments: