Sunday, July 27, 2008

What's wrong with all the weird things around me!?

First I have weird guys adding me in MSN (Don't even know where they got my add from)
Then I have lesbians asking me for some cyber sex. (I am STRAIGHT, don't care what ML say, orgy =.=)
THEN! Someone in Friendster just left a comment on my profile saying it was love at first sight and he LOVES ME! He wants me to be his GF! WOW!

THEN NOW!
NOW!



A TAXI UNCLE WANTS TO BE MY SUGAR DADDY!
HE WANTS TO BAO YANG ME!

WTF!

I was on the cab home from Valence's place and that uncle striked up a conversation with me
Say his wife died long ago..
he got no children..
Say his name is Steven =.=
Then say I look like his wife...
Say I look like I got high sex drive...

Then he practically forced me to give him my number, which he called to try and see its the real number or not.
I have no choice but give the real number of mine, even though I tried to say no and no =.=
Then he say he got alot of money and can supply me with anything =.=
He even showed me stacks and stacks of 50bucks bills.


WTF.



What's with all the weird things happening in my life RIGHT NOW?

I tell you.
Everyone here.

IF YOUR NUMBER IS UNKNOWN OR I DON'T HAVE IT IN MY PHONE,
I WILL NOT ANSWER!

No comments: