Saturday, August 23, 2008

I haven't been up to anything these days, therefore there's a lack of updates in my blog.
But who really reads my blog anyway, except myself hahaha~

Ah well!
Friday was a really draining day for all of us I guess.
Lessons were from 9am till 5pm.
Got really lethargic but I managed to stay awake.
After which I hang around Bugis with Yan & Hiyu Jie for dinner.

I love Carissa <3



She bought me this skirt that I've been eying for quite some time, for my birthday.
She's the second to get me a present for my birthday, which is like next month 29th haha!
First was Paul =)
With boo around I'm never unhappy.
But she's going to get really busy with being MISSY~ in the hospital.
Aish.


I opened a swap entry and posted it on sgflea.
Swapped with a lady for her black off shoulders.
Love it =D
The postmen in my area are really efficient these days, one day was all they took to deliver.
Hohohoho.
Better to stop spending, I've got myself two dresses, a skirt and a tube this week.
Enough is enough.





This is what happens when u have a webcam.
But not bad ah? 1.3mps but it looked quite clear.
Yes yes I know I'm fat and ugly and all but u think I care? =P


Me, kai and yan.




Cannot already.
I shall go embrace my bed.
I'm so so tired!
Gotta do some revising for Final Accts, test is next tuesday~
=(((
which means I'm heading to queentown again.
Argh.


Nites darls!

No comments: