Friday, August 15, 2008

Changed my blog song to a duet I sang with another guy =P

I no like menses cramps. (On the other hand, who does?)
But that will show I'm not pregs (I don't want another daughter to add to my collection u know)
I no like menses cramps.
But that will give me a reason to teh (ya know, whine and all) to people who loves me.

My legs are weak due to stupid cramps.
I couldn't really stand firmly while I was on the train.
Ahhhhhh.
And now I'm still feeling the uncomfortable-ness.

But I'm rather happy today lah.
Having the TGIF aka Thank goodness its Friday symdromes.
I got lots of concern from the girls in school.
And blondie showered me with hugs and massages on my cramping back.
Poor Hiyu jie though, her voice =(
Drink more water!


When I was on my way to the toilet after meeting blondie,
I lifted my right hand and....
I SAW BLOOD COVERING MY FINGER!
I was like, OMG OMG OMG OMG!
So eh, the burnt skin I had from accidentally touching the hot oven didn't heal properly.
And there were blood trapped in the thin skin.
I think I brushed against my bag and the skin tore, so the blood just gushed out.
Scared the hell outta me.
It was DRIPPING, the blood.

How clumsy can I get?




My ladies in MDIS,
Kathy, Christina, Vaal and Jeslene =D
Christina fed me again.
Vaal said though I'm not the oldest, I seem like I am the oldest.
She say I very calm.
I say, its not I very mature, its cause I'm silent and you all are HYPER!
Hoho.



Teatime with Hiyu Jie!


The oreocheese cake at cartel SUCKS.
REALLY.



I'm going to fall asleep soon man.
Drained.
Sniff.


I hope my bestie is doing alrights.
Hugs to bestie <3

No comments: