Monday, October 20, 2008

I wanted to blog only tomorrow initially.
But after reading an entry my bestie wrote, I decided to blog it out.
Its just thoughts, nothing interesting, im afraid.


I don't know what's with me, but any sane human should know,
one will tend to neglect another sometimes.
I should know.
But when my heart flips the other way, I start blaming another for this issue.

I just want them to be happy.
I can cry and wither somewhere.
If that means they would be happier.


So why am I comparing?
Why am I complaining?


Should be glad that I got a fraction of her time.
I'm not being sarcastic by the way.


Whatever it is,
just stay happy,
You know who you are.
All I ever need is when I get that fraction of time of yours,
I can see the smile in your eyes.

I swear.

No comments: