Saturday, December 13, 2008

EOY EOY EOY!

Very tired, so lazy to give a very detailed report.
I was just there to be Barand mei mei, so Skye Jie Jie says. HAHA.
So here, is my ultra Chio Hiyu jie:



Yearly tradition, the Candid.


HARO COOKIES!
Oh so cute!


Me love! HAHA!


Playing with cam settings..


My brother, happy family huh hahaha.
I quite like this pic =D


Chio bu!


This shows my camwhoring skills using a camera and not my phone, is still intact. HOHO.


The full costume =)

I look so... anyhow beside her hahaha!



Still have got some pictures...
But I haven't edit.
And random stuff in my FB album too =)
Interested just check it out.


Had Dinner with Bestie, Joel & BFF.

I think I laughed till jaw dislocate.
bff, help =(



Loves!
Kbox with Gerald tomorrow!
And zoo on monday!
=DD

No comments: