Sunday, December 28, 2008

I have truckloads of pictures and making it into a collage will make it hard for people to grab pictures, so here comes a long entry.

And there are still other pictures I haven't edited and all!
Soooooo!
I'll do the oldest first.
Christmas eve and day!



Preparing!



Random picture of ter..



Turkey!
That's why we all say, the host is hard to be, the host's mom is harder to be.
Yes my mum and dad chopped the bird up.
Haha!


Chicken wings, we didn't even manage to finish this pack.


Shakyhand.
Preparing!



Hardworking jie!
Where had all the men gone?!


Almost, almost!


Hello, ham!




Typically, men.



Jie, you look so bu shuang!



ALOT of fooooooooooooooooooooooood!


And hurray for sushi!
TY JOSH! <3


Woohoo!


Yes josh, you!
Me love you!
HAHA!


To save the earth, lets reuse and reduce!
Btw, uncle pei is my brother. Hahaha.


See, typically guys.


And w ehave got tons of laptops around!


Me and JL!


And again =P


Wilson & JL =)

More photos, including stupid group pics, all with Josh.
You get a pro cam and a pro guy, and you get loads of camwhore.
Hohoho!


Christmas day was spent with Maryanne, Tong, Fiza & Carrie!
Just like last year, we went to have lunch at anne's place!
I didn't plan much activities cause I have to study after. =.=



Anne!


Indian food. Oh hoho! <3


Curry mutton rocks my world i tell you.


Anne!



Happy Fiza!

Put us two together, you get this. LOL.



My dear carrie <33333



And with zaza~


And of course us three!

Didn't have a pic of tong inside my phone!
HOW CAN THAT BE!
ROAR!

I still have loads of photos yet to eb uploaded sooooooooooo.
Yeah. That's it for now.
Hahaha!



Taken after swimming shower on Friday!
Told you I still have loads of pics around.

Hope ya all enjoyed ur christmas!

=D

No comments: