Wednesday, December 24, 2008 | 12:53 PM | 0 comments


Merry Christmas sweethearts!


This is a scheduled post cause I would be too busy!
Imma having a house party on the eve
and I'll be heading to anne's house on Christmas, just like last year!
(mutton curry hohoho)
But I'll be mugging in the evening so~

But loads of loves to everyone and of course, unless you're mugging like me, enjoy every bit of this seasonal holiday!
I'll be updating as soon as I have pictures!

WHO CARES BOUT RECESSION WHEN ITS XMAS!?

♥Jeslene the Jellyrara


Older Post | Newer Post
The Me


Jeslene's the name.
DongLing, Family & Friends are of utmost importance in my life Singing is my passion & being silly is my niche.

Search the Past



Adverts


Cbox Express


Say What?
”I’m tired, but I’m gonna work harder!”


Thank you <3
Template by : Jaja
Basecodes : Aien Syahierah
Background: : drikoti

Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Darlings Reading♥