Saturday, December 06, 2008

I spent the whole day shopping!
And thanks to Steven who loves me I was about to shop without much limit in Bugis!
Hugs steven!

I got myself a pouch, three tops and bra & g-string.
HAHAHAH.
Yeah too much details but I don't care cause I'm happy!

I love love hiyu jie too!

Random pictures!



My girls.
Its a wonder how photos turn out to be so frameable when we just took it without any coordination.
Kathy will lift the cam and we will just crowd together.
Tada!

YES! I know my girls are downright CHIO!





Nothing la, just show off my new top.
And 5bucks belt.
HAHAHA.
My hair is so thick!



HOT AH.



This is a thumb drive.
SO PRETTY LAH!


When I saw this picture my small aunt posted on facebook, I cried.
That's my grand ma who passed on this april.
I miss her so much =(





I wonder what will happen after this.
Problems, I reckon.

No comments: