Saturday, December 20, 2008



When I can't sleep during late nights,
I would turn Olivia Ong's Imeem playlist on.

And yes the song playing in my blog is her song.

Soulful.
And her voice always sent me into deep thoughts.

Makes me wonder.
Makes me think.
Makes me want to tell myself, Jes, you're still you.




I don't get what's in my own brain now.
But seems nothing near being good.

One stuck with another.
On, and on.
And now somehow I'm hoping this night would never end.
Funnily, its not because I'm with someone I love.
Its because, I'm feeling alone, and perhaps I should embrace myself.

I missed working in Cottage Pies, all alone.
Listening to music.
And just being myself.
Smile when I'm needed to.
And be myself again.



I know I'm speaking randomly.
But I miss a hug or two.

Something is wrong, but I can't quite say what's wrong.
Perhaps I do, and I just don't want to face it.

No comments: