Monday, September 14, 2009 | 10:53 AM | 0 comments
Gosh I woke at 8.30am when I slept at nearly 2am!
& I couldn't get back to sleep!

So yes, random post about my hair:






Yes very messy and very wavy cause I took the picture right this morning.
Which by the way, I haven't brushed my hair.
My hair don't tangle much, even after a night's sleep haha.
That's the good thing about the hay on my head.

Pretty nice isn't it?
Not bright till someone will stare of course.
Haha!

awaiting 11am so I can wake-up call baby!

Older Post | Newer Post
The Me


Jeslene's the name.
DongLing, Family & Friends are of utmost importance in my life Singing is my passion & being silly is my niche.

Search the Past



Adverts


Cbox Express


Say What?
”I’m tired, but I’m gonna work harder!”


Thank you <3
Template by : Jaja
Basecodes : Aien Syahierah
Background: : drikoti

Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Darlings Reading♥