Friday, September 11, 2009 | 12:56 AM | 0 comments

Question:

Would you get angry if your spouse/bf/gf/partner checks your phone messages or call logs?



BF and I thought that its fine.
Sure it sounds like invading of privacy. (Esp when you're planning a surprise for him/her)
But if you did nothing wrong, there's nothing to hide.
So it's fine.

BF and I look at each other's phone screens all the time.
When typing a message, or making a call etc.
Maybe its because we both don't keep secrets.



But there are people who doesn't like their privacy intruded.
Think that its rude to read through your stuff and all...
Even if its your own lover.


What about you?

Older Post | Newer Post
The Me


Jeslene's the name.
DongLing, Family & Friends are of utmost importance in my life Singing is my passion & being silly is my niche.

Search the Past



Adverts


Cbox Express


Say What?
”I’m tired, but I’m gonna work harder!”


Thank you <3
Template by : Jaja
Basecodes : Aien Syahierah
Background: : drikoti

Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Darlings Reading♥