Friday, September 04, 2009 | 12:52 AM | 0 comments
Random pictures. in case u got bored with my blog.




Baby and I got couple watches =)
I don't know what we don't have in couples now. HAHA.






I was cold so I did this haha.


Of foodies:


Mango tart.
Floury.



Katsu Curry Don, at Iluma with Carrie!



And strawberry ice cream!

BTW! Carrie thanks for the chocs!
It got half stolen by my bro though.




Currently having menses cramps.
But thanks to BF, it wasn't as bad.

All boyfriends should be as sweet as that when ladies tio menses.

*nods*

Older Post | Newer Post
The Me


Jeslene's the name.
DongLing, Family & Friends are of utmost importance in my life Singing is my passion & being silly is my niche.

Search the Past



Adverts


Cbox Express


Say What?
”I’m tired, but I’m gonna work harder!”


Thank you <3
Template by : Jaja
Basecodes : Aien Syahierah
Background: : drikoti

Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Darlings Reading♥