Monday, September 07, 2009

Sometimes I think I should stop being the queen I am,
stop demanding for things,
and make sure what I do makes everyone happy.


But its impossible.
I mean, the make everyone happy part.

I don't know what's with this endless sense of insecurity that made me want to stick to him all day long.
I'm getting irritating.


Suddenly, after some very irritating nagging from the mom,
I suddenly felt I was young all over again.
Chained, and restricted.

All I want is to stay and make sure he's okay.

Is that such a difficult thing to accept?


Even if it was just mild illness,
I just want to know he's okay.

The possessive part of me is overwhelming.
& I hope that wouldn't turn him away from me.


Rest well, baby.



I lost all appetite.
That's okay, time to diet anyway.






Learn from myself:

笑一笑,没有什么大不了。

No comments: